New Service Request

Welcome to the St. John's Water Company, Inc. 

If you have just purchased a property or are a new tenant and you would like to inquire about transferring an existing tap/water service into your name then please contact our office at (843) 559-0186 and a customer service representative would be happy to assist you.

If the property does not currently have a tap/water service, then you can print out the Tap/New Service Evaluation Form to apply for water service. We look forward to serving your water needs.


Do you know how to shut the water off at your house in case of a leak or an emergency?

There should be a shut-off valve within two feet after the meter box on the customer's property side so that you can shut the water off to your service line.  There should also be another shut-off valve at the house/building.  Please see the attached shut-off valve diagram for more information.